Declare your major

Are you ready to take the next step? University College students who have 30 or more earned hours and a 2.0 cumulative GPA* can officially declare a major.

*Some majors have other admissions requirements or specific GPA requirements. View your program of interest for specific requirements

Declare your major

Change your major

If you already have a major, complete the change of major request form through the College of Fine and Applied Arts.

Declare a Communication Minor

Complete the declaration of minor request form through the College of Fine and Applied Arts.