The Department of Communication has five areas that students can choose to major in, as well as a minor option.
- Communication, Advertising
- Communication Studies
- Communication, Electronic Media/Broadcasting*
- Communication, Journalism
- Communication, Public Relations
*The Electronic Media Broadcasting degree has a resource -based admission policy and accepts students each semester based on GPA. In order to apply, a student must satisfactorily complete COM 1200 and must have at least a 2.0 GPA to be considered.
- Communication Minor Program of Study (2019-2020)