Office Hours: Tuesday 9:30am-11:00am, 2:00pm-3:30pm, or by appointment
Courses Currently Teaching:
- COM 2325 Public Relations Principles
- COM 4318 Public Relations Campaigns
Teaching and Research Specialties:
- PR Campaigns
- Health Communication
- Social Media Strategies
- Research Methods
- Han, J., & Lou, S. (Revised and resubmitted) Exploring the effects of character and cued typicality in health narratives. Health Communication.
- Shen, F., Ahern, L., & Han, J. (2017). Environmental orientations and news coverage: Examining the impact of individual differences and narrative news. International Journal of Communication, 11, 4018-4031.
- Faculty Fellowship of the National Association of Television Program Executives (NATPE), 2018.
- Second Faculty Paper Award at the 100th AEJMC conference, ComSHER Division, 2017.
- Ph. D. The Pennsylvania State University
- M.S. Ohio University
- B.A. Renmin University of China
Title: Assistant Professor, Public Relations
Department: Department of Communication
Email address: Email me
Phone: (828) 262-8165