Office Hours: Monday and Wednesday 10:00am-12:00pm; Tuesday and Thursday 11:00am-12:30pm
- M.A., Ph.D., Antioch University
- Master of Science, 1996 Ohio University
- Bachelor of Science in Journalism, 1990 Ohio University
- Communication Design and Writing
- Public Relations Writing and Campaigns
- Beatles, Pop Culture and Communication
- Mass Media and Society
Professional Affiliations or Organizations:
- AEJMC: Public Relations Division, International Division,
- Entertainment Studies Interest Group
- Popular Culture
- Entertainment Studies
- Entertainment Public Relations
- The Beatles
- "2007 Appalachian State University Graduation DVD", Cover design, Appalachian State University, 2007.
- "London, The Beatles and The Communication of Popular Culture", Course packet, Appalachian State University, 2004.
- "Communication", Department of Communication brochure, Appalachian State University, 2003.
- Editor, Entertaining Ideas Newsletter for AEJMC's Entertainment, Studies Interest Group
- "The Word: The Beatles, Phenomenon, Publicity and the United States Print Media", Master's thesis, Ohio University, 1996.
- COM 3010: Media Graphics
- COM 3300: Mass Media & Society
- COM 3618: Public Relations Writing
- COM 3531/41: England, The Beatles & Pop Culture (Summers Only)
Title: Senior Lecturer, Public Relations
Department: Department of Communication
Email address: Email me
Phone: (828) 262-2449