Email Address: email@example.com
Office Hours: Thursday 10am-11am (B), 12:15pm-12:30pm (WA 104), 1:45pm-2pm (WA 208), 3:15pm-4pm (B)
Courses Currently Teaching:
- COM 4315 Electronic Media Management
- COM 3301 Writing for Electronic Media
- International Courses,
- International Internships,
- Management ,
- Writing for Electronic Media,
- Research: Future of Television,
- International Research
- Have a Healthy, Safe Internship Abroad: You Can Make It Happen! Proceedings of the 4th Global International Internship Congress, March 2005, Amsterdam, Holland.
- Working With the Independent Contractor: Pros and Cons. Proceedings of the 4th Global International Internship Congress, March 2005, Amsterdam, Holland.
- Communicating The World: International Internships in Communication and Media in the Wake of 9/11. Proceedings of the 3rd Global International Internship Congress, March 2003, Stuttgart, Germany.
- Localism in the Era of Globalization and New Technologies: Implications for the 21st Century. Transnational Broadcasting Systems, no. 2 (Spring 1999), http://www.tbsjournal.com.
- 21st Century Television: The Players, The Viewers, The Money (1st & 2nd editions); Television In The Cloud
Coordinator of Department of Communication/Universidad de Las Americas - Puebla (UDLAP) dual degree program
- Ph.D., University of Tennessee-Knoxville
- M.A., Auburn University
- B.A., University of Alabama
Title: Professor, Electronic Media/Broadcasting
Department: Department of Communication
Email address: Email me
Phone: (828) 262-2400