Office Hours: Monday & Wednesday 2:00pm-3:00pm; Tuesday & Thursday 11:00am-12:00pm, or by appointment
Courses Currently Teaching:
- COM 1600 - Fundamentals of Electronic Media
- COM 3316 - Television Studio Production
Teaching and Research Specialties:
- Storytelling across media platforms
- Media production with an emphasis on story development
- Documentary production
- Freelance writing for corporate clients
- My work has aired on WTTW Chicago, PBS and in multiple film festivals.
- Essays have appeared in the Chicago Tribune and Chicago Parent.
- Corporate clients include Fortune 500 companies like Abbott, Kraft, Motorola, Microsoft and others.
- My most recent documentary, "A Father's Dream," has been an official selection in five film festivals: Chattanooga Film Festival, Blackbird Film Festival, Newport Beach Film Festival, Longleaf Film Festival, and Boone Film Festival,
- A Father's dream was also awarded 3rd place, documentary category at the Broadcast Educators Association Super Regional competition.
- MFA in Film/Video Production from Columbia College, Chicago, IL.
- BA in American Studies from Trinity College, Hartford, CT.
- Improv training at Second City Training Center
Title: Assistant Professor, Electronic Media/Broadcasting
Department: Department of Communication
Email address: Email me
Phone: (828) 262-2408